CA Blooms: Watercolor Workshop
This two-hour workshop will teach you basic watercolor techniques to create two unique paintings. Aynsley will guide you through a warmup exercise and an abstract painting to loosen your creative muscles. You can absolutely do this! Next, inspired by the wildflowers of California, Aynsley will take you through the steps to create a bloom-filled bouquet. All of the necessary materials and a whole lot of fun are included.
Paint & SIP! If you are 21+ you are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
Meet the artist:
Aynsley is a creative who lives in Sacramento with her fiancé and their pup, Zoey. She received a studio art degree from Sac State in 2016 where she originally focused on sculpture work. Aynsley’s largest piece was an over 10′ tall metalwork that hung in the senior show. Post-grad, she has taken to softer mediums and loves the flow and freedom that watercolor allows. Her personal work explores the forms, lines, and colors in nature and memories. Aynsley is an artist and passionate creative who enjoys mediums ranging from painting and ceramics to baking and interior design. If you ask for a motto, it would be to create and make with reckless abandon for the sheer joy of it.
Class ticket price: $87/per person
- Ticket includes:
- 2hr of step-by-step instruction.
- Complimentary snacks and water.
- 10% off of any item for sale in The Dancer’s Pantry Shoppe.
- Workshop tickets will only be refunded 5 days prior to a booked event date. No exceptions.
- Tickets are NOT transferable to other classes but can be transferred to another guest if an attendee cannot make the event.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket, no observers.