Halloween Harvest Charcuterie Styling Workshop
Join Chelsea Farrah, owner of one of Sacramento’s premiere charcuterie companies, The Dancer’s Pantry as she guides you through the process of building and styling a charcuterie board that is as beautiful as it is delicious!
In this class the theme of Halloween and Harvest will be incorporated into the styling and presentation techniques.
- Class is roughly 50 minutes long, and includes tips and tricks to take a charcuterie board to the next level, as well as basic knife skills, food styling, and cheese knowledge.
- All food, utensils, and boards will be supplied for each student.
- Complimentary seasonal cocktails
• All tickets can be purchased online via debit or credit card.
• We do not accept checks or cash.
• Workshop tickets will only be refunded 5 days prior to a booked event date. No exceptions.
• Tickets are NOT transferable to other classes but can be transferred to another guest if an attendee cannot make the event.
• Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket, no observers.
REGISTER HERE: https://square.link/u/1O0OHjBv