Holiday Charcuterie Styling Workshop
THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT.
Nothing says “the holidays”, like a beautiful charcuterie board to share with your loved one…
Join Chelsea Farrah, owner of one of Sacramento’s premiere charcuterie companies, The Dancer’s Pantry as she guides you through the process of building and styling a charcuterie board that is as beautiful to look at as it is delicious to eat!
In this class the theme of “Holiday” and “Winter-land” will be incorporated into the styling and presentation techniques.
Class is roughly 50 minutes long, and includes tips and tricks to take a charcuterie board to the next level, as well as basic knife skills, food styling, and cheese knowledge.
All food, utensils, and boards will be supplied for each student. Complimentary seasonal cocktails
- All tickets can be purchased online via debit or credit card. Ticket price is $70.00
- We do not accept checks or cash.
- Workshop tickets will only be refunded 5 days prior to a booked event date. No exceptions.
- Tickets are NOT transferable to other classes but can be transferred to another guest if an attendee cannot make the event.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket, no observers.