Kids “Boo Board” & Pumpkin Painting
THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT.
Char-BOO-terie! Let’s go ghouls…
Come and join our special kids Halloween class, where you and your little-one learn to make a yummy and healthy Boo-Board that is perfect for snacking before OR after trick or treating festivities!
This class is entirely hands-on and so much fun!
All supplies and food are included in the ticket!
Join Chelsea Farrah, owner of Sacramento’s premiere charcuterie company, The Dancer’s Pantry as she gives step-by-step instruction for creating a SPOOKTACULAR charcuterie board… That even a cranky old witch would love!
To conclude our class, we will finish with pumpkin painting and decorating.
- Class ticket price: $65/per ticket. *One adult one child = 1 TICKET.
- Ticket includes 90MIN of step-by-step instruction.
- Children must be 6years or older to attend and must be accompanied by an adult 18years or older.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket, no observers.
- Workshop tickets will only be refunded 5 days prior to a booked event date. No exceptions.
- Tickets are NOT transferable to another class but can be transferred to a different student.