Sweetheart’s Date Night Charcuterie and Cocktail Class
Just in-time for Valentine’s day… Join us for a delicious, romantic, and fun-filled evening of charcuterie and cocktails!
Learn to make 2 delicious craft cocktails and one couples charcuterie board that is sure to take your date night to the next level!
This special class is taught by husband and wife team Eric Koptke (Sommelier and bar smarts certified bartender) and Chelsea Farrah, owner of one of Sacramentos premiere charcuterie companies, The Dancer’s Pantry. Together they will teach you some of their secret tips and tricks of the trade that is sure to take your cocktail and charcuterie knowledge to the next level!
Must 21 and over to join. Students will be ID’d upon arrival.
- Class ticket price: $85/per person. Ticket includes 90 minutes of step-by-step instruction.
- Option to add-on a charcuterie snack cup to be enjoyed during your time in class.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket, no observers.
- Workshop tickets will only be refunded 5 days prior to a booked event date. No exceptions.
- Tickets are NOT transferable.